Sunday, March 19, 2017

How has the technology affected your life?

Since the world has revoluted by technology in 21th century, technology is changing whole world from day today.

 Since the world has revolted by technology in 21th century, technology is changing the world from day to day. And it’s progressing very fast. Because of it, everything can be changed and not still like
the past. It can make our lives become easy. For

 the global of internet and computer, human can make good clear for their living, so technology makes our live to improve knowledge. Even though technology come to change our bad lives become best lives, it has affected on advantage and disadvantages.
  
There are million advantages of technology because the brain of human is updated every day. For my idea, new technology has good way other. It’s affected on life a lot. For example, my new computer can make do multi-works. Such as doing research for lessons that teacher gives, I can read more information around the world, so I don’t need to spend time and money to buy newspaper. Furthermore, I can send my e-mails to my friend every day, and chat on Facebook, twitter and etc. Other is my telephone can make me have communication. I call to my father every time.   Because advantage of technology is really affected my life, I also enjoy with it. This point can show me that it real affected on my living such other people.

As we know, technology for the new generation comes to change the whole world. However, it is like that it also gives back or affected in disadvantages too. For instance, using computer for long times, can cause human get Optic System that can cause many diseases. We use it more possible, it will cause cancer or there will be muscle in the ear by using it. When we use or talk a lot by phone always get headache, and it can damage our ears. So we can’t live for long time. These are disadvantages of technology. Due to the research, all doctors around the world have tried to explain people not use technology a lot, but use it in the case of need. 

All in all, technology can make new world for our lives, and it changes very fast, so it’s affected to our lives in different ways. It is useful and we can’t live without it. On the other hand, it also can cause many diseases for our lives. It’s affected completely strong for health. We should use it in the case of need, and reduce to use it too.

No comments: